Friday, August 02, 2013

Another page.


And so it really has begun. Just this morning, I had my orientation with the company: about the products/services; the workplace; the training; and everything that we should know about the position we have been hired for. 

'Was nervous during the whole recruitment process. But even I was surprised with the way I handled the it like  the mock calls, the initial and the final interviews, and the exams. This might not be much but hey this is my first call center experience.

I think that my time in Singapore really did helped me a lot. Every hardshipssss (yeah hardshipssss), have taught me to look on the bright side of things. There may not be much of a difference in personality but a lot has changed in perspective. 

This new path with Convergys... I'm sure would be very challenging. Nontheless, I know it shall further develop me as a person. I pray that I will pass the training and ultimately the tests of patience up ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give your thoughts about the post! Thanks!